10 BOXES OF TOMATOES WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATIONS.
1. SPONSOR: The Backyard Farms 10 Boxes of Tomatoes Sweepstakes (the “Promotion) is sponsored by Backyard Farms, LLC (“Sponsor”), 131 River Road, Madison, ME 04950.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to all legal U.S. residents who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry, except employees of Backyard Farms. (“Sponsor”), its parent company, affiliates (including FMR LLC (aka Fidelity Investments) and its affiliates), and subsidiaries; its advertising and promotion agencies (each a “Promotion Party” and collectively, the “Promotion Parties”); persons living in the same households as any of these parties, and the families (spouse, parents, children and siblings) or household members of each of these parties. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The weekly prize offering through the Promotion will begin at 12:01 am on 1/10/17 and end at 11:59 pm on 12/31/17 (“Promotion Period”). The monthly prize offering through the Promotion will begin at 12:01am on 5/19/17 and end at 11:59pm on 12/31/17 (collectively, the promotion period). To enter the Promotion, visit www.10yearsoftomatoes.com, fill out the contact information form and select “Submit Entry.” Entries that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. You may also enter to win by mailing in a 3 x 5 card with your name, address, telephone number and email address to: Backyard Farms, ATTN: 10 Boxes of Tomatoes, 131 River Road, Madison, ME 04950. Mail-in entries must be received by December 31, 2017 to be eligible to win. Limit of one Promotion entry per person regardless of the means of entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Website entrants must have internet access as of the day they enter the Promotion, as winners will be contacted via email.
4. PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS: Sponsor will award on or about Friday of each week during the Promotion Period ten (10) coupons that are each good for ONE FREE BOX of Backyard Farms Cocktail Tomatoes (the “Weekly Prize”). The coupons must be redeemed at any retail location where the tomatoes are made available and coupons are accepted http://www.backyardfarms.com/about-us/where-to-buy . In addition, each month Sponsor will award a monthly prize to one entrant (“Monthly prize”), a description of which will be announced no later than the 15th of each month on Backyard Farms’ Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest channels as well as via email newsletter. No substitution or transfer of the prize is permitted by the winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the prizes are the responsibility of the winner, who must provide Sponsor with any required tax documentation.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER/ODDS OF WINNING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to 11:59pm on the day prior to the drawing which, for the Weekly Prize, will be held on or about the Friday of each week during the Promotion Period, and for the Monthly Prize, will be held on the last Friday of each month. The winner will be contacted within 10 days of the drawing via the email address provided upon website entry, or via the e-mail address or phone number provided upon the 3 x 5 card. If the selected winner cannot be reached, or the identity and address of the potential winner cannot be verified, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be randomly selected.
The odds of winning each prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received prior to the date of the drawing.
Only “Weekly Prize”one prize will be made available to each email address. Once a winner is selected, that winner’s email address will not be eligible to win Weekly Prize again. Only one Monthly Prize will be made available to each address. Once a winner is selected, that winner’s email address will not be eligible to win a Monthly Prize again. Winning a Weekly Prize, however, does not disqualify any entrant from eligibility for a Monthly Prize.
6. PUBLICITY: By accepting a prize, you automatically grant to Sponsor the right to use your proper name, biographical information, image and likeness without further permission or financial compensation for any promotional purposes without limitation unless prohibited by law. The winner’s name and city of residence may be featured on Sponsor’s social media pages, website, and/or any other website or advertising materials related to the Promotion, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, you release Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and Facebook (“Released Entities”), from and against any and all injury, loss, or damage caused or claimed to be caused by, or arising out of, your participation in the Promotion and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use, and/or misuse of a prize, and you agree that the Released Entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Promotion and/or the awarding of any prize, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, you agree that, by entering the Promotion: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action or to jury trial; (ii) any claims, judgments, and/or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain any award for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8. OTHER: Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, or illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of emails or entry information, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive emails or entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by: (i) these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements; and (ii) the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from the Promotion any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) suspend, modify, or terminate the Promotion if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption, or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT IN THE PROMOTION, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER, OR VANDALIZE THE PROMOTION WEBSITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For the name of ALL the winner(s) (available after 12/31/17) send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope stating that request to: